Richard Stallman may be a legend in the world of software, but he also has decades of history promoting a toxic environment in software communities. Due to this, the Free Software Foundation (FSF) has been pressured to kick out Stallman from the board of directors, which they did, though he …
I thought this was a small update, but then I reviewed all my changes and I surprised myself!
- Collect "relics" in adventure mode.
- Be a spectator with the new AI versus AI mode.
- Occasional ambient music.
- Bishop/Rook slide range editor increased from 0-3 to 0-5
- Choose piece movement animation …
The privately employed
May say they're annoyed
about public servant perks.
What they fail to note
(and it's fair that they don't)
is that zombification lurks.
Zombies are not happy,
humans need to be scrappy.
Hold on to your fire,
stir the pots and aspire.
Are you a zombie?
This small update is all about convenience features and bugfixes.
- Fixed a bug where the AI thinks a very long time then makes illegal moves.
- Undo button in the board editor.
- Drag release drift.
- Swap button for white/black when placing pieces in the board editor.
- New piece abilities: move …
Before I ramble too much about the random board generator, I must thank:
- Luigi Annicchiarico
- Johan Estévez
- Selianin Alexander
- for volunteering to fully and thoroughly edit my Italian, Spanish, and Russian translations! This was a lot of work. More than most people may realize. Internally, ChessCraft has over 500 different …
This is a fun one! Ever since I started working on ChessCraft in January 2018, I've wanted "iron pieces". I've published 1.7 on Google Play - it will be available to you sometime in the next few days when Google approves it.
This is one of my oldest feature ideas …
Apparently, some of you have been very busy making lots and lots of custom boards and pieces. A popular request is to sort and filter your creations, so here it is!
So you could, for example, see a list of only boards that you've created sorted small to big.